The schedule of bus Expres 4 going to and from Timisoara Airport

The airport is located 12 km north-east of Timisoara city center, served by DN6(E70) road. The RATT bus Expres 4 connects the terminal to Timisoara city centre.

I needed these schedules a while ago and I could not find them anywhere, even RATT could not give me this info. So I took pictures of the schedules and decided to make them available online for anybody who might need them.

Below is the schedule of bus Expres 4 going to / from Timisoara Airport (Orarul autobuzului Expres 4 care merge la Aeroportul Traian Vuia din Timisoara)

Leaving from the city - Bastion (Plecare de la Bastion):

(click on the image)(click pe imagine pentru marire):
Leaving from the Airport (Plecare de la Aeroport):

(click on the image)(click pe imagine pentru marire):

The bus looks like this:


6 comments:

  1. Excelent!!!
    Thank you for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10x for this.. u just spear me from a long road:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, your infomation is very useful! local people had told me that the only availble option was to take a taxi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnx u very much dude, this info was more than useful. I just don't understand how R.A.T.T. doesn't have this info on the internet.
    And could u write here price of one way trip pls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has changed. No longer 26 but Express 2 (if I well remember).
    No longer wait at the Bastion's stop, but the next one on the avenue (not far). Prices are up a bit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Thanks for this. I see on RATT's page it's Expres 4 now.
    Posted the updated info.

    ReplyDelete